As an Access Pro user you are fully in charge and responsible for the project delivery.
You work with the 'Project Management and Monitor' of each project.
From this page you can:
- Get live information on the collected number of completes(from the optimizer)/total wanted completes (no.1 in the screenshot below)
- Remaining days left in field (note the system won't automatically close the Target Group even after the field period passed), actual IR(incidence rate), LOI(length of interview), DOR(drop out rate), QF(quota full) and CR(conversion rate) (4)
- Can close/reopen quotas or target groups (2)
- Can turn the optimizer on/off (6)
- Panelist in own panel or any other panel get screened out in a survey – they can instantly get directed to another of your surveys (if that survey and the same target group is open to receive more completed interviews). This leads to a more efficient use of panel members and easier for our clients to complete their projects.
- Indicate how many completes you see on your side, in the survey tool, in case of discrepancy, so that Access Pro won’t close the quota until the wanted amount of completes adjusted has been collected (3)
- Update the number of wanted completes (5)
- Manage sent, current and future and sendouts
All this information is available at target group level (8) and quota levels (9)
Note: the page automatically refreshed itself every minute to display fresh data
Here are the potential states of the Optimizer and quota autoclosure. Access Pro is preventing overdelivery by not allowing the Optimizer to be turned on while the AutoClosure is turned off.
Only Access PRO users can see the link to the “Project Management and Monitoring” page.