Project overview page provides the following details:
Project Status – whether it was launched or approved. Project Start and End date based on the setup in Basic settings section and number of days infield entered. This information is for reference only, all projects can be completed quicker or stay infield past this date – the system will not close the order automatically. This page contains project categories and whether data collection (collect PII) was pre-selected. These details cannot be changed once a project is created.
Project reference like contact name, PO and Job number can be entered during the fieldwork period. PO and Job Number must be updated before closing the project in Access PRO, so the invoice includes all necessary information. Survey and Respondent settings can be adjusted after a project is created. if any technical settings change during the FW, to avoid any delay in completion, these must always be up to date to reflect the fieldwork. In case wrong redirect links type was selected in the setup, this can be changed and new redirects will be shown at the bottom of the project overview page. All changes must be saved to take immediate effect.
Project Monitoring and Management page is available to Access PRO users only.
The project initial, current and project pricing is displayed. Please note that pricing trend will be displayed as soon as a target group has collected 15 completes.
Billing address and emails of who will receive the invoice is shown for each project. If any of the details are not correct, Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to provide the most recent information.
- Project initial price - what Access Pro estimated the price for the entire project will be, at the moment of ordering, assuming the project will collect all completes and the price does not change during the field work
- Project current price - based on the current CPI and a current number of accumulated completes of each target group, what would the entire project cost if it would be closed right now. Based on the current Volume Discount.
- Project projected price - based on current CPI and total wanted completes, what would the entire project cost if it would be allowed to continue until it has collected all wanted completes (and thus accumulated the entire Volume Discount)
Background data on all respondents within the projects can be downloaded from the project overview page. The file contains data on respondents that have interacted with the study in some way, thus the following respondent statuses are exported:
Early screenout (status coded as 3, in the exported file)
Started (status 1)
Complete (status 5)
Quota full (status 6)
Timed out (status 9)
Fraudulent (status 16)
Suspicious (status 11)
Quality terminate (status 17)
The file contains the following 42 respondent profiling points, in English. Please note some data’s availability depends on the panellist’s choice to answer the profiling question:
Respondent survey URL
Target Group Name
Basic demographic data of the respondent:
Country of respondent residence
Ethnicity (if available in the country of the target group)
Extended profiling data on the respondent:
Access to car
Car manufacturer (brand)
Car was manufactured in (year)
Car was purchased in (year)
Estimates to purchase next car in (year)
Panellist is main automotive decision maker
Primary role in an organization
Field of expertise (department they work in)
Decision Making Authority
Household size (no. of people living there)
Main grocery shopper
Number of children
Ages of children
Gender of children
Average alcohol consumption, weekly
Types of beverages
Finance – which bank (current account)
Personal Income Classification
Household Income classification
Socioeconomic level (if available in the country of the target group)
How to open the file in Excel without losing data
Quick video tutorial - https://youtu.be/a8lZQXALmLU or follow these steps:
Download the .csv file
In Excel/'Data' tab select 'Get data From Text'
Select to open you .csv file
In the Excel 'Text Import Wizard Step 1' select the file is 'Delimited
In the Excel wizard step 2 select the delimiter 'Comma' and nothing else
In the Excel wizard step 3 select all columns in the 'Data preview' and after that select data format 'Text'
Target group Overview is split into 'Definition', 'Setup' and 'Progress' tabs.
Target group 'Definition'
'Definition' tab contains details about the country, regions, profiling, supply sources, quotas and excluded projects. Once your project is created you are no longer able to change specifications of any of the target groups. Target group status is listed after its name:
- active – target group is live
- pending - it is paused, due to breaking business rules/waiting for authorisation
- closed – target group is closed but can be re-opened in Project monitoring and Management page
- Field Period can be changed after the order is submitted and it should always reflect the real fieldwork timings.
Target group 'Setup'
'Setup' tab allows you to see the current survey link template/remaining number of survey links and update it. If you ordered the target group without survey links, here is where you would add the survey links. You can switch between unique survey links and template link, at any time.
Target group 'Progress'
'Progress' tab helps you keep track of the target group's progress and price. Estimated and actual values for Incidence Rate and Length of Interview are shown here if their changes cause a reprice they will be highlighted with a green/red arrow.
- Responses - a number of panellists that responded to the survey invitation
- Currently active - a number of respondents currently taking the survey
- Latest complete - date and time of the latest respondent that completed the survey
- Completes - number of respondents that completed the survey, as registered by Cint
- Screenouts - a number of respondents that did not fit the target group/quota into which they were invited
- Quota full - number of panellists that tried to answer the survey but the target group/quota already collected the wanted completes
- Timed out - a number of respondents that started the survey but never finished it
Pricing of the target group
The initial, current and projected target group price is displayed.
Note: the Current and Projected price will be shown only after the target group has collected at least 15 completes.
- Target Group Initial CPI - estimation of the CPI at the moment of ordering, assuming the TG will collected all completes and the Final IR/LOI won't change by more than 25%. This is based on the pricing table for the country the TG is in. If you are using private pricing panels, then the CPI is based on the private pricing Pricing Table. For Access Pro, the Initial CPI is calculated as incentives+company complete fee when using own panels or only the company complete fee when using Ad Hoc supply.
- TG Current CPI - when the price is based on a pricing table, if either IR or LOI have changed by more than 25% from the Estimated values, the system will take both Actual IR and Actual LOI to determine the new CPI. The Current CPI is based on volume discount given by the current amount of accumulated completes.
- TG Projected CPI - what the CPI is estimated to be at the end of the project. Based on Current CPI and wanted the amount of completes, along with the projected volume discount.
Add new target groups to live project
New target groups can be added anytime during the fieldwork for:
- New target or an additional market
- Additional supply source such as ad-hoc supply (panel partner)
- Revise profiling or add/change quotas
Add new target groups from the Project's Overview page by clicking on ‘Add target group’ button.
The project will enter a mode that allows you to add target groups. Project redirect links, categories or name will not change. Pre-existing target groups will not change either, but their price might be affected if new target groups influence volume discount. The new target groups contribute to the project’s Volume Discount, if they qualify for it (they are using IX panels as a supply source and you do not have customer specific pricing), affecting the price of pre-existing target groups that also qualify for project Volume Discount.
Add survey links to the newly added target groups or proceed without them for now and you're ready to click the "Update Project" button.