- The Access team receives an alert upon project creation and will contact you within 30 minutes during business hours. The team will provide any necessary insight/feedback and/or notify you that they will begin testing.
- The Access team will begin testing and will confirm test IDs and/or provide feedback within an hour (depending on LOI and number of links to be tested).
- Once the tested IDs and live link(s) are confirmed, the Access team will perform a soft launch before full launch to confirm proper setup. Foreign languages will be checked before full launch.
- You can track the progress and specifications of active studies within your dashboard. Your Closed studies are listed in its own tab.
- From there, you’ll work with the Access team on sending additional invites into the survey. Please keep the team informed on sampling needs, changes, updates, survey closures, etc.
- Target groups will close once the number of wanted completes has been achieved. Please provide final IDs when available.
- Please note we may need to pause or stop sampling for the following, but not necessarily limited to the below:
- Incidence rate (IR) drops under 10%
- If the IR drops more than 50% from the estimated IR
- If median Length of Interview (LOI) in field is greater than 30 minutes or
- If the median LOI increases by more than 100% from the estimated LOI
- If the Drop Out Rate exceeds 30%
Access Pro projects
The target groups with own panels, private pricing and Ad Hoc supply are automatically authorized and you can immediately start sampling.
The Access team will test the target groups that contain other panels integrated in Insights Exchange.