Project Management and Monitoring page is used to control fieldwork for the selected project.
This page contains a project name, primary owner (linked to the login), basic order specs like number of completes and progress, date and timings alongside with the status of the project.
From this page you can:
- Get live information on the collected number of completes (from the optimizer)/total wanted completes
- Remaining days left in field (note the system won't automatically close the Target Group even after the field period passed), actual IR(incidence rate), LOI(length of interview), DOR(drop out rate), QF(quota full) and CR(conversion rate)
- Select all - allows you to bulk-select all target groups and their quotas to initiate actions below.
- Close/reopen quotas or target groups:
Close and open the quotas by ticking the box on the left side of the quota, this only takes effect after clicking on 'Close selected quotas' or 'Open selected quotas' depending on the wanted action:
- Can turn the optimizer on/off:
- Panellist in own panel or any other panel get screened out in a survey – they can instantly get directed to another of your surveys (if that survey and the same target group is open to receive more completed interviews). This leads to a more efficient use of panel members and easier for our clients to complete their projects.
Here are the potential states of the Optimizer and quota auto-closure. Access Pro is preventing over-delivery by not allowing the Optimizer to be turned on while the AutoClose is turned off.
Indicate how many completes you see on your side, in the survey tool, in case of discrepancy, so that Access Pro won’t close the quota until the wanted amount of completes adjusted has been collected.
- Update the number of wanted completes:
Access Pro allows you to change the number of wanted complete as long as the project is not closed. This way you can order a top-up or change the number of completes in each quota. To correctly repay the panelists you cannot change the number of wanted completes to lower than the Cint current acquired completes.
On an active quota, change the number in the 'wanted completes' field or turn 'on/off Optimizer' and then click 'Save changes'. This can be cancelled with no effect suing 'Discard Changes' button.
To start sending invites, click on the target group name and on “Collect Completes”.
There are two ways to send invitations: Automatic and Manual. If you select Automatic, the system will send sample automatically to collect the wanted completes as soon as possible. Schedule sample manually if you prefer having more control over fieldwork.
To do a soft launch (to make sure all completes are gathered correctly and also check the specs in field) select Manual and change the wanted interviews to a lower number than the system shows (ideally 10-20% of the total wanted completes)
The specs will update automatically once in field.
Note: the page automatically refreshed itself every minute to display fresh data
Actions button offers easy navigation within the project and some additional features:
Project overview – quick access to overall project details
Manage sendouts - manage current and future sendouts
- Each sendout has a date of initial and reminder sendout on when the invites will be sent to panellists. A sendout that is currently active and sending invitations will have a progress bar, hover over it to see exactly how many invitations have been sent out so far
- By default, sendouts are grouped into target groups, but they can grouped by quotas, turn the toggle on and quotas that have same settings will be counted and displayed as one, regardless of target group.
- To reschedule or cancel one particular sendout, click on the calendar icon next to the sendout.
- To cancel all initial and reminder sendouts of a quota/target group then click on the trash can. Only sendouts that have not yet been sent can be removed or rescheduled.
- For details on which panels are involved, click the sendout's name to expand
View all of initial and reminder sendouts
For troubleshooting and historical purpose, Access Pro shows all your sendouts, scheduled, current and sent in the project. It will allow seeing how successful the sendouts are, by comparing how many completes the sendouts got with how many completes they were aiming to get. To easy differentiate between sendouts, the system has the following naming conventions:
- Selections created because you sampled, to directly invite respondents, are named like “Quota name [number]”
- Selections created by the system to place Push Supply respondents look like “Direct Supply Channel [number] “
- Selections created by the Optimizer to place optimized respondents look like “Reuse Supply Channel_[number]”. These are in green colour text.
- Selections created by the new Ad hoc in order to place respondents look like “AdHoc Supply Channel_[number]”
- Selections with name “Opportunity Supply Channel_[number]” are created for respondents take took the study in OpinionAPP
- Selections created to reinvite respondents look like “Quota name_reinvite_[date]”
Update respondent statuses
Each Access PRO project must be completed by updating respondent statuses when fieldwork is finished. These are mandatory steps before closing the project in the platform.
If there's any discrepancy between your survey tool's respondent statistics and Access Pro then you have to update the respondent statuses before closing a project, so that we correctly reward respondents and panel owners.
The data should be prepared in an Excel file in two columns, first column the URL/respondent code and the second column the new respondent status. The respondent status has to be a number. 3 is an 'Early screenout', 5 is a 'Complete' and 6 is a 'Quota Full'. The list needs to be copy-pasted into Access Pro, separated by either a space, a comma or a semicolon. Do not use any other separators.
You can change a respondent’s status to 'Complete', 'Early Screenout' and 'Quota Full', without being able to change 'Early Screenout' to any other status than 'Complete'. You cannot change the respondent status of 'Complete' status cannot be updated to anything else without Cint assistance.
Troubleshooting Update Respondent Statuses can be checked here.
A closed project cannot be reopened, please check the correctness of the billing information, PO and Job numbers are added and costs are fine. Should you have any questions regarding the price please contact Cint before you close the project. If all correct, a project can be closed by clicking on ‘close project’ button.