Once logged into Access Pro the main system dashboard appears. The dashboard consists of four separate tabs with navigation panels and five action buttons.
Each tab contains a “search field” where projects can be searched by Project ID or Draft ID, name or date. At the bottom of each tab, there is a page number indicator and arrows for navigation, if there are more projects that can be displayed in the tab. The date indicator on shows when each project has been created. Drafts include also a date indicator for last time it was edited and saved.
- Idle – this tab shows all projects that are in idle status. These projects have not registered any responded activity within the past 5 days.
- Active – this tab shows all projects that are active and collecting completes. Note that idle projects would also appear in this tab as well, coloured in yellow.
- Closed – this tab shows all projects that have completed fieldwork and have been closed. Once a project form the Active/Idle tab is closed, it will move to the Closed tab.
- Drafts – this tab contains all saved project drafts/proposals created by sales. Operations will be able to find all proposals created by sales that are commissioned and need to be created as live projects. Drafts are kept by the system indefinitely, however, if needed they can be manually deleted by selecting the bin icon.
- Refresh – this button refreshes the data shown on the tab that’s currently selected. It can be of assistance when saving a new draft or when an active/idle project is closed. By pressing it the projects or drafts shown will be refreshed and updated.
- The blue arrows – this button hides or extends the main system dashboard from the left-hand side of the screen.
- Create 'New Project' – Check feasibility and/or create a new project - this button leads to the feasibility check and project ordering/setup. For further details about feasibility check and project ordering please see point 3.
- Go To KnowledgeBase – leads to the Cint knowledge base which contains user guides in the areas of project ordering, management and closure, as well as other useful general information. On every page in AccessPro the symbol '?' is a shortcut to the knowledge base explanations of what’s visible in the page or tab where the user is at that point. It also allows getting more help directly from the Knowledgebase.
- See News - a news feed that outlines when new features were released and or other major changes to the platform.
- Chat with us – at the bottom right corner is the location of the chat icon. The live chat functionality is intended when urgent and out of hours, assistance is needed. During normal working hours, please contact your dedicated Customer Success executive first.
- Logging out - in the top right corner the system shows the account that has been used for logging into AccessPro. Underneath is the log out button, which once selected will ensure a safe exit from the system.