In the profiling tab Access will display the categories, questions and attributes that Cint has data on, filtered based on the country you selected.
Each question will show you the profiling depth which represents how many of the people that fit your TG have answered this question. If you select a specific attribute of a question then you'll see how many of the people that answered the question have answered that specific attribute.
87% of the panelists that fit my current TG have answered the question "Where do you do your main grocery shopping"(1). Out of these, 45% answered "Tesco (UK)" and/or "Waitrose(UK)" (2)
If the targeted sample is short of the total number of completes needed, we recommend setting up another Target Group with broader or gen pop targeting with a lower estimated IR.
When 1000 completes from smokers in DK are needed but not all can be found directly through profiling.
- Set up one target group with profiling at 100% IR
- Set up the rest through gen pop and use the percentage of the profiling depth included to estimate the IR
- Check how many completes you can get from profiling, in this example is 679 completes.
- Set up a second target group without selecting any profiling for the remaining completes.
- Set the estimated IR for the second target group to 32%.