This functionality is only available for CSA2 users.
As a panel owner, you have the option to edit the invitation email sent to your panelists.
You can edit your email subject, the body of the invite email and add additional text.
To edit your invitation email:
- Go to project management and monitoring
- Choose the target group
- Click on the menu and choose 'Edit invitation email'
- Make the needed changes in the email subject, body or add additional text
- Click preview email to view the changes
- To make more changes, click edit email
- If you're happy with the changes, click 'Save' and your invitation email will be sent to the panelists at the chosen start date.
- If you wish to cancel the edits, click 'Cancel' and you will be taken back to the project management and monitoring view.
Can I change the actual incentives paid out to the panelist?
The values within brackets will be replaced with the correct values based on the project specifications once the email has been sent out. The changes you make in the text will only affect the email invitation, which means that the panelists will still be given the incentive calculated by Access Pro. Any extra incentives will be handled outside of Access Pro.
How many panels can I include in the Target Group when I want to edit my invitation email?
At the moment, the feature only supports editing the invitation email, when a target group contains a single panel.
Can I include panels from other suppliers?
No, editing the email invitation template is only available when selecting your own panels.